This is my description text 1. It can support html.
Healthy Music In Large Doses is the latest offering from the Spirits Burning space rock collective, this time featuring keyboardist Cyrille “Clearlight” Verdeaux. Clearlight is a project of French songwriter and composer Cyrille Verdeaux, which blends classical romanticism and prog-rock experimentation. The first album was released under the name Clearlight Symphony in 1974 by British major label Virgin Records. Cyrille Verdeaux's work with Clearlight has incorporated the talents of several other songwriters and composers (such as David Cross of King Crimson, Tim Blake, Steve Hillage, and Didier Malherbe of Gong, and Didier Lockwood of Magma).
'Spirits Burning is a musical collective overseen by American composer/producer Don Falcone that has released a pluralistic combination of ambient, jazz and full-on space-rock with input from many of the genre's luminaries... Spirits Burning has become a respected melting pot of the space-rock fraternity.' Ian Abrahams, Rock N Reel, July-August, 2008
Keys Sales Points:
- Fans of Cyrille Verdeaux and his Clearlight project will be highly interested in his new songs
- Fans of the Gong and Hawkwind will be interested in new musical adventures by current/former members
- Fans of the first 10 Spirits Burning CDs will be interested in the 11th release to a deep catalogue
- Gong’s Daevid Allen appears on vocals and guitar on the closing track, Bring It Down.
- Is mastered by well-known ambient recording artist Robert Rich
- Features over 35 well-known prog/pop/rock musicians